UA-45446743-1

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Puka is Being Adopted


I can't believe it's real!  Dear wonderful Puka (nee "Spook"), love of my life, has found a furever home in Pittsburgh, PA with a loving family with 2 kids (she absolutely loves her kids) and 2 Boston terrier siblings.  I know it will be a great life for them all, but I am also so very sad to lose her. 

Puka has such personality - what a kooky, odd, quirky little girl.  She is a big collector of things, and makes a big daily collection in the den on a daily basis of things she likes from around the house.  Please wish her and her transport team safe travels home tomorrow.  I don't know how I'll be after I drop her and all her things tomorrow morning...  I haven't yet let a foster get out of my daily reach....

Denice, Jackson, NJ


Yea Puka!!  Congratulations!  Safe trip, behave and keep up that quirky personality!
(And don't forget momma Denice!)  Happy tears, feel good tears the best kind to have! God bless you and all you have done for this precious girl! 

I'm so happy for Puka-bear it will be sad for you but just think of all of the fun she will have in her forever home with her great new family.

No comments: