UA-45446743-1

Friday, January 9, 2015

Rosie Goes to the Rainbow Bridge


Rosie came back home last weekend. It became very clear to me that her health has declined over the last 3 month. Rosie suffered from multiple issues. IBD, losing protein in her stool, a slow growing brain tumor that started causing seizures.

It seemed my last gift to Rosie was to let her go.
Rosie went to the bridge at 1:15 yesterday. I miss her so much.

She was a true Boston lady.
I know she met up with my boxer babies up there. I also know our sweet Dobby met her to play

Rosie, I love you. You brought nothing but smiles and love into my love. Run free sweet angel. You can now see again. You can eat what you want. You truly earned your wings. Play fetch and tug a war. You love it so. I will see you again and kiss your sweet face. Until then

Conny


 I'm so very sorry for your loss, Conny. From Rosie's photos and your description of her, I know she was a beautiful and bubbly Boston Terrier and know why your loved her! Know that she was incredibly fortunate to have you to take care of her and that she'll remain in your heart. - Debbie

I am so very sorry for your loss, Conny. Rosie was lucky to have had you in her life. Your memories of Rosie will help you through this difficult time.

Rest in peace sweet Rosie girl. - Joyce

My heart aches for your loss Conny. I'm so sorry. I lost my sweet rescue pug Molly only 4 weeks ago and I know how painful it is. I've asked molly to share all the treats and sweets with your Rosie :) know that she is at peace now and lived a life full of love. You'll see her again someday <3 

Shawna

No comments: