UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mosby Says Thanks







Well isn't this dandy! I thought that I had destroyed all the toys in my foster moms house. But sure enough I got some new ones. What a great couple of days this has been - every time my foster mom goes to get the mail it's a new treat for me. My gifts have been wonderful - some I was able to crack immediately and others I'm still working on it :) I'm so excited about my new bed and blanket and my awesome sweater. It's really chilly around here these days and these will keep me super warm. I also now have my own food bowl that doesn't slide across the floor every meal! I wanted to tell you thank you very much for these fantastic gifts - I know they'll be useful when I find my forever home. 

Speaking of forever home - I'm still looking for one.I'm 3 years old and half French Bulldog and half Boston Terrier. I'm looking for a home with energetic parents to love me, play with me, take me on walks, car rides, and provide lots of snuggles. I'm very affectionate and will be your pal for life. I'm living with my foster sister Coco right now and I get along alright with her. However, I have really bad meeting behavior and would need a home with no dogs or parents who will work on my integration. The other thing I forgot to mention, sometimes I'm a little cautious with strangers and unsure about little kids - so a home without small kids would be best for me. Would you be interested in adding me to your family? 

-- Mosby

No comments: