UA-45446743-1

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jamie Goes to the Rainbow Bridge

With a very heavy heart, I was with Jamie Moyer Riley as he made the journey to the Rainbow Bridge.  I should have made this decision earlier, but I kept praying we'd get another chance.  Jamie was around 10 when he came to us.  He was so dirty, I actually thought he was seal.  Jamie spent the last day of my mom's life snuggled in bed with her on the Alzheimer's Unit.  Although Mom introduced my family to the awesomeness of all things Boston Terriers, she never allowed dogs in bed with her.  Her last day in this world was snuggled up to Jamie.  The last pictures I have of both Mom and Dad are with Jamie.  That's the way it should be.

He came with no name (dumped in an outside run at a rescue kennel in Allentown, PA).  I named him Jamie Moyer because they share perseverance through age.

Even though I can't stop crying, Jamie lived a good life and I was lucky enough that he shared it with us.   ;

Joy and Jamie
 
So sorry to hear that - very sad news but you gave him the best part of his life. - Bruce

Joy - I'm so sorry you have to go through this. How lucky both you & Jamie have been to have loved each other!

Sending you love & hugs!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, So sorry . Gods speed Jamie to the Rainbow Bridge. You were certainly loved.