UA-45446743-1

Friday, March 13, 2015

Scamp is Adopted



Scamp was adopted by a lovely family in NJ (The father actually just became a NEBTR volunteer)! Scamp is the only dog in the home and is relishing the attention he is receiving by the young children in the home. Scamp also won't be alone during the day because someone is always home.

I had Scamp in foster care for 6 weeks and grew to love him very much. He is the sweetest dog I have ever met and I am so happy that he has found a forever home where he will be given so much love and attention for the remainder of his life. Thanks again to all of the volunteers who have made this happen for Scamp!

Alyssa Renwick

Thank you so much, Alyssa, for all the care you gave to Scamp, and for finding him the perfect forever home!

I am over the top excited about this!! I'm so happy for Scamp!!!
Great work to help him find his forever and ever!!!
( I think I have enough exclamation marks in this msg...,) - Stacie

No comments: