UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Gus After a Week in His Foster Home


After a little scare last week,Gus is doing great

He is such a beautiful boy.
He gets along with his Foster brother. He loves his one foster bro Mr B a little too much. ;). He really could do without little foster sister Penny.

He is a sweet boy. I'm still trying to learn his language. He talks a lot. Lol. It means a range of things. I want a blanket, let me out, I want to held etc.

He gives kisses. He does great at night in his kennel. We had him on the weekend in our bed and he loved it.

He loves playing ball and kills them  Lol. As you can see below he is not ashamed of his deed.

He is fully housebroken.  Really a dream.

I found a second bump on him. He has to have the one on his chest removed anyway. Since he has recovered well from his surgery I assume we will try again soon.

Conny

No comments: