UA-45446743-1

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Update on Holden

Hi friends!! It's me again, Holden! I just wanted to let you know that my medicated baths and new food have helped me TREMENDOUSLY! My itching is going away and my skin is looking great! No more swelling and nasty red scabs! I feel so much better!! My foster mom and dad even brought me for an outting in Syracuse yesterday! I went with my foster brother and sister and we all had a great time together! I get very excited on walks so I pull on the leash a lot and mom and dad and trying to get me to slow down but I forget so quickly because it's just so much fun!! I am catching on though because they neeeeever stop reminding me. Geesh! We also got to stop to dinosaur BBQ quickly! So many people came up to me and told me how adorable I am... I just wish they would have given me some ribs too! Here a bunch of pictures from our little trip! I was so happy! I even hung out with my foster moms 1 year old and 6 year old nieces and I was perfectly behaved! Minus a few slobbery kisses. Everyone is so impressed with me! Send treats please! Xoxo 

Holden & foster mom Shawna Ashby

He is so Cute!! Good Boy, Holden








No comments: