UA-45446743-1

Monday, August 17, 2015

Dooley Goes to the Rainbow Bridge

My sweet Do Butt( Dooley) lost the fight with a bad respitory inf ection last monday morning.He didn't respond to the antibiotics and his little heart just could take any more. My heart is so broken. I was not prepared to lose him so soon. For a dog I only had such a short part of his life, he touched my heart more then any that came before him. I miss him a hundred times a day.*:( sad
Wendy

Dooley was my second NEBTR foster. I got a call if I can take him and drove that day to get him. On the way home I called the vet to get him seen. He had such a bad infection in his mouth and was in so much pain. He was seen that day. 
After a few weeks he was ready to find his forever home. Wendy fell in love with him and gave him an amazing home. He was so loved and cared for. 
I'm so heartbroken.  Thank you Wendy and thank you NEBTR for giving Doodle bug a second chance. 

Run free my little bug. There are so many stuffies at the bridge they are all for you. And it is always warm there for your cute little naked old man butt. I love you forever. 

Conny McGraw


I'm so sorry to hear this. What a lucky boy to have been so loved!!
 

No comments: