UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Update on Charlie, Erin's Foster, in Her New Home




Um yes I would like to take a moment to update you all on Charlie. Try not to cry. Try it.

Her new mom said this:

Ok thank you for the info. Charlie is doing great and has become a mamas girl already i think. She follows me everywhere lol. We love her already. Went to vets and she did wonderfully. They loved her. She's just a real joy to have. I ordered all her suplements on monday. They should be here tomorrow. Shes eating/drinking and sleeping well. Thought id let you know how she is smile emoticon ~beck~

When I told her I knew immediately it was "meant to be" she said this:

"I felt that way from the very beginning smile emoticon My husband was afraid I'd get too attached and when she leaves us at some point it'll break my heart. Too late. ....I'm already happily attached to Charlie as it should be smile emoticon and when that time comes she will be able to go with love surrounding her. ~beck~"

YEAH. That's why I have a house full of dogs. This is why we rescue. WIN WIN WIN

Erin Sullivan

Wow, Erin, you must feel so great! I'm so happy for Charlie.  Thanks for all that you did for her! She looks right at home, like it's where she belonged all along!  Great job!

No comments: