UA-45446743-1

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunny After His Procedure

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Just wanted to shoot out a quick email with a Sunny update.  The first photo is Sunny, and the second is foster brother Marty in Sunny's bed.

He is doing great! The first 24 hours after neutering and dental were tough on him, and me because of the worry wort I am, I slept on the couch next to his crate just so I can keep an eye on him. He was very sore to say the least after having 7 teeth pulled and he was still drooling blood which made me very nervous. 


Flash forward to this morning, much perkier. He ate his whole bowl this time. He starting to follow me around again and that to me is a sign he feeling much better. I wouldn't say 100%, but 65%?

He is such a joy to have around and I love watching him thrive!

Oh!! I almost forgot!! If some of you remember when he was pulled from the shelter, he had quite a bit of hair loss on both hind legs.....well see the pics for yourself.

Happy Sunday!!
Love and kisses,

Christine and Sunny Boy



Christine - his fur looks wonderful and in such a short amount of time! Nice job!
 

No comments: