UA-45446743-1

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Coquito Is Adopted


Coquito, now Conan, was adopted today by Kathy and Fred Glacken from Huntington Valley, PA! He will be living like a king with them and his older (and MUCH bigger) fur brother Mars! I've grown so attached to him, not only because he was my first foster, but he was such a good boy... I cried like a baby leavung him! But I know the Glackens will give him nothing but love and spoil him rotten with the best life imaginable!

Amanda M



Congratulations!  And best wishes for Coquito's new happy life with his very own forever family.  Thank you so much for fostering.
I still feel sad with every foster that leaves my home for a new forever family, but then I remind myself that a new pup in need of love and care will arrive soon to fill that empty space in my heart. - Jeanne
 


No comments: