UA-45446743-1

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Miss Ladybug - and Ozzy



Miss Ladybug here! Well... today I'm a butterfly.  ;) Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Spring and tell you how life has been for me.  

Well, let's start by saying I'm so thankful that NEBTR saved me.  When volunteers from NEBTR first met me they couldn't help but notice the large lump I had on my belly.  I had it removed.  I also had a hernia down there too that the doctor fixed up for me.  He also gave me my pre-puppy abs back.  Whoo-hoo.  Oh, and some clean teethers.  

So now for the kind of scary news... Mama got a call from the doctor saying that the lump they removed was cancerous (low-grade) - they believe they got ALL of it and it shouldn't return.  

All that's left for me to do is get spayed and sort through adoption applications...  Who is looking for a pretty senior girl? 



Bloopers... Ozzy was jealous of Bug's outfit until he got to wear it... 

Kelly


THIS is what my day was lacking.....THIS PHOTO.
:)
Thank you so much Kelly!  :D

Chris 


No comments: