UA-45446743-1

Monday, April 11, 2016

Adopt Axel






Hi, I am Axel, a single B/W boy seeking love, and companionship.  It has been said I am around 10 years old, but my foster mom isn’t convinced that is a fact!  I am a happy, healthy fun-loving guy with a strong body, lots of energy, bright clear eyes, and strong clean teeth.

I am playful and love a basket of toys and balls, and really enjoy being with my foster fur-brothers and sisters.  I love being outside, and a fenced yard would be a great place for us to play fetch.  I am house-broken and clean, and quiet, although when I get frisky and we’re playing tug of war I may play “tough guy” and give a playful growl.  I love to lounge around the house, too, and am happy either on my bed, near you on the couch, or curled up in bed-anything goes!   I really seem to love young men, and think I’d be so happy with a buddy like that to pal around with!

If you have cats, I am not the right dog for you, because I chase foster mama’s poor cat at any chance.  This makes her life tough, I know, but I can’t seem to help myself.  For some reason, I get fearful when I meet other dogs while I’m on a leash, so I need work on this aspect if you like long walks.  I have the fitness and enjoyment, it’s just that other dogs make me nervous in strange places.

Could you be my one and only?  I will be faithful to you for life!!!  Please consider taking me home to love forever,

Axel

No comments: