UA-45446743-1

Monday, April 25, 2016

Veterans Meet Again

So after one week of boarding Beodoe & Squirt, my NEBTR sista Joy came to pick up her boys. They did a cartwheel in the yard so excited to see her. Joy and I know each other 15 years and this is the second time we met. We connected from day one over the miles from NY to PA. Who trusts someone with their dogs that they have met twice and travels 3 hours one way to deliver them! Only a NEBTR member. Joy and I think alike with how we rehabilitate our broken and damaged rescue dogs. We are both tough, yet compassionate with our rescues. Nice seeing you again my friend. Your boys were a handful but on a serious note, I miss them. They are just misguided neglected babies that only people like us take on. It's all good. I luv ya Joy. Hope to see you again one day.

Linda A

No comments: