UA-45446743-1

Thursday, June 16, 2016

A Milestone for Finn





Hi everyone,

As I have mentioned before Finn is really fearful of new things. Over the last 2 weeks he has made amazing progress.
He is still young enough at 1.5 years he is still young enough I believe to overcome his past. He is so eager to please. He wants to play so bad. Having 2 other pups under a year in the house he found the puppy play heaven.
Yesterday we wanted to go for a walk. With Finn being afraid of new things I didn't want to push it. But he seems to get so excited when the leashes came out. Since my husband was going with us walking we found him a harness and suited up.
We brought his 2 girlfriends and of to the park.

Now as you can imagine having 3 BT puppies and 1 English bulldog on a walk you get stopped a lot.
This of course was my fear for Finn. I didn't want him to be afraid at all. But guess what he did amazing. People would stop us to pet Livi and Vivi. Finn would just step back, none reactive and watch. He wouldn't approach and engage but he wasn't afraid either.

He had a great time and after a 2 mile walk the kids slept for 15 min before resuming puppy daycare. 😜

Conny 

No comments: