UA-45446743-1

Monday, October 13, 2008

Update on Sherlock



When Julie pulled him from the shelter he was a terrified and sick boy.  With her tender care she restored him to happiness and health.  Jerome and Bonnie made him their Furever Boston on May 17. 
Jerome writes:
"Hello,Everyone. (Good Morning!!! - What a ride - I was on the road for 7 hours, but it was worth every mile!)  Terrified??!! Julie, You've have done a miraculous job!!  "Sherlock" is not afraid of/or intimidated by anyone or anything. . He instinctively knew how to play "Who's your daddy?" and has "Baxter" on the defense (for now).

We absolutely love him. He has the most wonderful disposition. He's going to instantly become the neighborhood favorite tonight at the evening school field "doggie dance nightly gathering". I can tell that this will be a match made in heaven; he and Baxter are starting to chase each other and play - They will wear each other out each day, which was exactly what I was hoping for. They look great together too. - a perfect contrast.

(Hey, Julie - Was "Sherlock" the loudest snorer of your household??!!  He can really "saw some wood" . It's comical). 
We feel so blessed to have him - He is so wondereful - It must have been very difficult for you to part with him.  Thanks. Jerome"


Julie writes:
"Hello Jerome! 
Your email made our family's day! I am so happy to hear what I suspected was true, that Sherlock is indeed home.  I told my husband that when Sherlock saw you in our lobby last night he jumped on you and kissed you like he'd been waiting for you his whole life --and I believe he has been.
And the fact that he and Baxter are playing together already is marvelous.
As for the snoring (ahem) my mother was staying at our apartment last week and she was sleeping in the guest room with the door closed and Sherlock was in our room with the door closed and she thought he'd gotten into her room and must have been under the bed. I think he could out-snore any person or dog anywhere. And I'm glad to hear his eye isn't getting in the way of his settling in.
I'm just thrilled you are all together! Thanks so much for writing!
All the best and give that little mush some extra kisses,
Julie"

No comments: