UA-45446743-1

Friday, June 24, 2011

Update on Foster Goober



Goober is doing very well.

He is happy as can be and quite the demanding little man. He loves to go for his short walks and will push to the front of the door to be able to go. He spends most of his evenings curled up on my lap, he usually stands at the bottom of the sofa and stares at me until I pick him up. He does not like when the other puppies on the sofa stretch and bump him and he will give them a little snap or growl to tell them so. He usually curls up inside my legs to avoid any other puppies touching him.

He is a gentle kisser and quite the nuzzler. At the end of every day, I look forward to my Goobie dance when I come home, he sounds like hes tap dancing. He dances until I pick him up, then he gives me my kisses. He has been eating great and loves his chewies.

At his last vet visit, he had gained a pound and was given an A+. His hair is 90% grown back, I'm not sure that the last 10% will ever grow back. His flare ups are almost non existent. His energy level has also shot up since he is feeling better. He is like a whole new Goobie.

We love our Oobie Goobie Gooberson!

Lisa
Allentown PA

No comments: