UA-45446743-1

Friday, September 30, 2011

Prints to Benefit Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue

Check out the adorable Boston Terrier print below! Samantha Heckathorn of the Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue made it to benefit the Rescue, which has been swamped with medical bills for their fosters. Her note and all pertinent information is below, so please contact her to purchase one to support their rescue!




"Dear Friends at Northeast Boston Terrier Rescue,

I am selling prints of a pencil drawing I did of my little Boston, Mandy, to benefit Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue. MWBTR is hurting for funds right now because of some expensive vet bills for a few of our recent fosters. I adopted Mandy from MWBTR and have done some volunteering for them, so I am trying to use my artwork to help them as well. The prints are going for $30/print, and can be shipped anywhere in the U.S. Please spread the word to all Boston Terrier- and dog-lovers! This drawing will look great in any living room! If you have any interest, please direct e-mails to me at sammyantha07@yahoo.com. I have attached a picture of the drawing here, as the original is currently hanging in my living room. Please help out your fellow Bostons!

Sincerely,

Samantha Heckathorn
4th Year Journalism Student, The Ohio State University"

No comments: