UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

KoKo Goes to the Rainbow Bridge




Sadly, Joy Riley has joined the group of dedicated foster moms who have lost their forever fosters.

Joy writes, "RIP my precious and so loved KoKo. I found her passed on her favorite bed with her toy stash when I came downstairs this am. This came out the clear blue sky. She was barking and playing at 6am and was gone when I came back downstairs at 10:30. KoKo is so loved and missed. Run free my angel. You always have a huge part of my heart in your paws.

 I can't begin to thank you all for your kind words, prayers and white light. A good friend came over and helped me bury her and her favorite toy. I always cremate my puppers but KoKo SO loved the outdoors. She was always the first out and I usually had to retrieve her back in. I don't think she'd been off leash much. So, I decided to leave her body in a place she so loved. I'm going to have my buddy Becky of Greytglass make a marker. We all miss her so. Again, thank you so very much."

Joy, thank you from all of us for making KoKo's last days so happy.  She died loved, in a home that truly cared for her.  There is no greater gift you could have given to this abandoned girl.  

1 comment:

nana joan said...

My BT, Murphy, became gravely ill in much the same way in January. He was euthanized within two hours of his first sign of distress on advice of the vet. I struggle still because I don't know what happened. I can relate to your sorrow in a very personal way. I'm so sorry for your loss.