UA-45446743-1

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Forever Home for Lady and Tux



Foster mom Linda Antonelli reports on two recent adoptions to the same wonderful family
"My foster Lady was adopted by Michele & Ron Zappulla and her new BT brother Tuxedo on Monday. Tux was also my foster and adopted back in Dec. He is quite smitten with his new little sister (she is the one on the left). They look and act like twins. Lady lived in a crate and was owned by hoarders. Tuxedo was owned by a tree surgeon who beat him and slammed him on the concrete because he pooped in his truck. Both are pups and will be well cared for by Michele and Ron. They soon will be enrolled in obedience school. I am more than pleased with this adoption. Thank You from my heart Michele and Ron.

Michele and Ron have done wonders with my Tuxedo. Tux was the pup Meredith brought to me. He tried to take on Uncle Fester and Otis and at my house, he took on Gizmo. I had him a while and settled him in, but having the one on one with Michele and Ron did him good. I also knew that letting him settle in before adding a sister to his life would make all the difference. Miss Lady is a caged animal let free. She has so much energy and Tux welcomed her. For the record, don't forget she lived here and was trained by my hoodlums. Tux tried to mount her and she whipped around so fast to correct him his head spun. He's no match for her!!! After two days, his mounting days are over. Nice try..."

Congratulations to all and thank you Linda, for all you do for NEBTR.

No comments: