UA-45446743-1

Monday, May 7, 2012

New Foster Hank




Liz O'Connell in Brooklyn reports on her new foster Hank:

"Brad and I picked up Hank today. He was found near a
shelter in Connecticut. They think he's about 10. He definitely seems to
have been someone's pet. I don't know how they could have left him...he's
so gentle and laidback. Thanks to Jerrilyn for making a long trip to help
get him to us.

Hank is our first foster, and he's a sweetie. He's very friendly, and is
getting comfortable in our place. As I speak he's faceplanted on the floor
snoring. He seems to be completely housebroken, and he's already
responding to his name. He's also learning to sit. So far he and our BT,
Charlie, are getting along well. Hank is a big boy...I'd say about 30
lbs. We're enjoying getting to know him."

And thank you Liz and Brad for joining our group of dedicated foster families.

1 comment:

Who's Left? said...

He looks and sounds just terrific. I just adopted a 9 1/2 year old, Baby, and he's been just wonderful. My neighbors are interested in adopting, and I believe they just submitted their applications, so I'm going to notify them about Hank. Thank you for the kind work you're doing. Sincerely, Tim Rehwaldt