UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lucy Is Adopted




 

Dear Nitro,

Last night my fawster mommmy had a going away adoption party (party pic attwached) for me because today is my ADOPTION DAY!!!!! Woohooo! I am going to live wif that wonderful famiwee! My fawster mommy says they are going to love me forever =) I will make sure to tell you all about all the fun I have in my new home!

xoxo 

Lucy



On the way to my new home!!!

xoxo
Lucy






Im here! Im here! Im here! My fawster mommy couldnt get a clear shot of me. Im too busy running from room to room checking everything out. Must test out the rug, the bed, the furniture! Must greet my new famiwee! So much to see!

xoxo
Lucy







Dear Lucy

I am so so happy for you and your new famiwee. It makes me so happy to see you happy. I cant wait to hear all about it! Pwease send pics! Im just hanging on da sofa right now waiting for my fawster mommy to dwink her coffee so we'z can go for a walk! I need to sniff all da poles so im up on my current ebents!

Xoxo
Nitro

Lucy was adopted by her VET!! Isn't that wonderful!!

No comments: