UA-45446743-1

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Update on Flo



Flo's sense of smell helped her find the treat on the chair!
The 2nd pic is Flo rolling in the grass : )
You can just hear her now...I'm free! I'm free! Someone loves me!

Flo is feeling great! And she loves the company of foster brother Chester!  She is such a trooper this girl Flo!
She knows the path to the front door as soon as I put her harness on. Once her feet hit the street, she just cruises right along.

Her appetite is very healthy and she is just very independent, but I guess that comes from life on the streets!
Her coat has improved SOOO much! She gets a homecooked meal every night with vitamins and cod liver oil added.  I give her two long walks a day and the rest of the time, she snoozes!





Jerrilyn Walter
New Rochelle, NY

No comments: