UA-45446743-1

Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Foster Charlie

NEBTR welcomes Maria Pastuszak and her family, whohave just been approved to foster with us.  She lives in Newington, CT with her family and several rescue dogs that she saved from certain death.  She writes ... "We are seasoned with animal rescue of dogs and cats. Bostons have been our forever pet breed. I do not work and have all the time in the world to share with my pets. My pets are my passion and my life. Bostons are my true love."


Maria already has her first foster, Charlie.  She writes, "Charles is the biggest boston boy I have ever seen! He is a real handsome boy. He was a spoiled boy for 4 years and wished to remain an only child. We will see how he does with my super alpha Gemma. He has finally stopped shaking, he has marked every inch of the yard and now he is resting. We will do our best to help Charlie through this transition."

Thank you so much Maria!




No comments: