UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tank/Benji and Popeye Find Their Forever Homes

Congratulations to Tank/Benji and Popeye who have found their forever homes!

Both have found their permanent homes with their foster moms.  Robyn Seely is adopting Tank/Benji and Jackie Foster adopted Popeye.  I know that both have hit the doggy powerball and their tough days are over, since they will only know love and devotion going forward.



Jackie writes, "It is with a very joyous heart that I inform the group that one of our fosters has been adopted- my partner and I!!
When we first met Popeye he was covered in fleas, sick, and just skin and bones weighing in at under 15 lbs. He was super sweet, giving kisses and extremely obedient.
Popeye's former owner could not afford care for him and he was lucky to come into rescue when he did.
I am thankful to our wonderful team of people who helped transport and organize the transport (Jerrilyn) not once but twice (because the owner changed her mind the first time).

Within the two week test period- he grew on us. My other boston- named Boston and cat liked him right away. I knew that if I let him go to another home, I would Always think of him.

Since my partner and I are Syracuse basketball fans we've renamed him 'Cuse. It just fits his personality better.

Check out the picture I posted- he's so handsome- one blue eye and one brown eye.

Cuse is loving his new home, his new brothers, his walks, and all the yummy food he is eating."

Jackie Foster

No comments: