UA-45446743-1

Monday, February 25, 2013

Daisy is Looking for a Forever Home

Just a quick update on Daisy, she finished her antibiotics, and seems to be doing much better after her vaginitus infection. The plan is to have her spayed the end of march or beginning of February. She is doing really well with her eye drops, and now knows the routine. At night she is so cute. We go to the bedroom, she sits, I do the eye drops, give her a small treat, and she pits herself in her bed in her crate and goes to sleep. What a little dear.

She is such a sweetie. I am surprised people are so put off with her eye the way it is. Last week at Lowe's, a woman and her kids fawned over her pink sweater and painted toe nails, then went from enthralled to apalled in two seconds after the woman noticed her eye. Even after I explained it was an old injury and was not painful, she hid her kids behind her legs and stopped them from petting her. She pretty much ran away. I was shocked! And the last applicant told me hee "disability" was more than she could handle.

I barely notice the eye. I guess looks are more important to people than I really realize. It really hurts my heart for her to be so easily rejected for something that is not at all her fault :(

Erin

Erin, there is a cover for every pot.  There will be somebody who will see her beauty as we all do and love her because of it, not in spite of it.

It's great that she is feeling so much better.   Thank you for taking such loving care of her.

No comments: