UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Foster Eddie the Mill Dog


Eddie is doing great!  He is out with my guys now and doing well.  He really likes my BT and is getting used to my Golden Ret.  I don't think he's been around big dogs because he just seems unsure at times and doesn't know how to play with him.  He enjoys playing with my BT and follows him around.  But most of all Eddie wants to be right with me.  It's so sweet :-)  
He had a big day today and I am very proud of him.  The weather was great so we went to the park. Attached pic of him and I. He seemed to really enjoy himself!
Then we went to Petco's vaccine day for his final shot needed and I didn't know what to expect.  We had to stand in line with a hyper husky in front of us and Eddie did awesome!  Even got 2 compliments on how calm he was!  He greeted people and dogs he saw nicely!  Even gave kisses to a man!!!  This is big for Eddie only a month out of a PM breeder life.  He's coming along great!

Leslie Kaucic



And here is Eddie with his new toy Cindy sent with him for his Birthday! He loves it Cindy! He enjoyed some prime rib with dinner!  Happy Second Birthday Eddie!

-- Leslie

No comments: