UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Foster Lola


Meet new foster Lola. Lola is sweet, crate trained, potty trained, healthy, loves to play and is great in the car. Lola is 2 years old. She will be ready in a few weeks, keep an eye out for updates!

Lola is being fostered by the amazing John Gilligan. At first she was very timid and hand shy.   John notes,   " I've spent the entire weekend running/walking Lola and my dog Caoimhe, as well as taking her around to socialize with friends and family who also have dogs. Lola would hardly let anyone near her on Friday, and she's already become great friends with Caoimhe, and she now trusts me enough to walk up to me so I can pet her and play with her. From time to time it seems she puts her guard up and is cautious to approach, but she's definitely got a lot better with me."



 Lola (right) resting after a long day.

 Lola in deep thought.


 John's girl Caoimhe and Lola




Caoimhe and Lola with their dad John, enjoying the fresh air.

1 comment:

jeanne dross said...

She is a beauty! Would love to adopt her, but resident dog will not allow any infringement on her territory.