UA-45446743-1

Friday, April 19, 2013

Fosters Say Thank You for Amazon Gifts


Thanks so much to everyone who sent gifts to our fosters from the NEBTR Amazon Wish List.  Since the gifts don’t say who  bought them, the fosters want to say “Thank You” to their wonderful benefactors here.  If you were one of the people who sent the gift, feel free to send a message to your foster on our Facebook page.  They would love to hear from you!  Or you can all enjoy the photos of our beautiful fosters with their gifts.
If you would still like to make the day of a foster, you can see their wishes at this link:

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1VZNCXYAOFKG1/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_ws_H8hCrb1YN0SWZ

molly

This is Molly going to town on one of the bully sticks someone generously purchased for her from her Amazon wish list. This girl literally has no teeth but it doesn't stop her from gumming her favorite treat Thank you to whomever have her this gift, Molly LOVES it!!! -- Jodi Groff


fena1

fena2



Here are pictures of Fena on her new bed from some NEBTR angel!  (I put a cover on it for protection!)  She loves the bed and she and Ori take turns sleeping in it even though there are 2 couches and 2 chairs in the living room.  THANK YOU whoever bought this for her!  She knew right away  it was hers.  Brought big smiles to both my husband and me.

-- Vicki Rowe

george2



Hi,  George here!  I would like to thank the kind people who sent me the two toys that I received today.  I love them both SO MUCH!!! First I ran through my foster home with each of them and then...


 
... I brought them to my crate so my foster brother and sisters can't get to them.  YAY!  What a nice gift and a fun way to celebrate that I am now up for adoption. Check me out on petfinder.com.  My foster Mommy says that I am finished with all my vet trips now and ready for my forever home.  My toys will come with me too :)  And all my other things to help me adjust.  Thanks again for my gifts, kind friends!!!

Love, George

-- Cynthia Kaiser



marley



Thank you whom ever send this lovely collar and leash to Marley. They fit perfectly and the color look fantastic on him. We were able to use it right away. Thank you sooo much.


-- Conny McGraw



bellaboo1



bellaboo2


Bella Boo received some wonderful gifts donated by her admirers through NEBTR!!! She's busy eating her Blue Buffalo Stix....She thanks everyone!!! I woof you!!! ♥
Patti Maddamma
 
dash
 
Dash is super thankful for the salmon treats from his NEBTR supporter!
Thanks!

--  Erin Sullivan

No comments: