UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Clarisse’s Second Day


IMG_0457

Clarisse on her first night – very scared and frightened.

968772_10151456633676791_1316608910_n

Second day:  Clarisse also found a new sleeping spot outside of her cage.

1011806_10151456632141791_1409746571_n
Clarisse has decided to get up and explore a little bit....

 

I agree with you Victoria..something did guide me. When I was at work, I just knew I could find her if I went and looked. I nearly broke down when I finally spotted her.

She is just back from the vet. They hydrated her and gave me meds for her infected eye.

She is on the road to recovery.
Jerrilyn Walter

 

Jerrilyn,
Thanks so  much for the updates.  We all are so concerned about this precious girl, and
the condition you found her in.  This  news is so inspiring and you saved this girls life. There
needs to be more people in the world like you.  You may think that what you did
is no big deal,  but it is a HUGE deal for Clarisse.  Please keep the pictures coming,
You will have great great karma. 

Ellen Hansen

 

Can't help but to fall in love with this sleeping beauty. So glad to hear she came out of her crate. I bet a nap on a nice bed or couch is something she can't take for granted. I can only imagine how nice that felt for her

Thanks,

Erica Eshelman

 

She looks so peaceful. I bet it has been a long time since
she had something soft and warm to sleep on.
Thank you so much Jerrilyn.
Victoria

No comments: