UA-45446743-1

Friday, July 5, 2013

New Foster, Spike






            

Just some info on Spike..

"I had to surrender him (sadly) because I had taken him from my father (he has lung cancer and couldn't keep him) and I wasn't home enough to really give him the personal attention he so badly needed. My other dogs were not very happy with his upbeat personality and we didn't have a fenced yard (Spike likes to run and we live near a busy road.) He is a lover, good with kids and other pets. Very Sweet boy. I am so glad I found this rescue to give him the kind of happy life he so deserves. He looks wonderful! Thank You NEBTR"

Thank you, Rachel, for having the wisdom to surrender him to NEBTR when you realized he needed more attention than you were able to give. And special thanks to Chris Cassner for being the foster Mom to this cutie!

Chris noted, "Jerrilyn emailed me today asking if I could go into the mountains to get
a Boston named Spike. Like I'm gonna say "no" to THE best Boston
tracker there is! lol"

1 comment:

JL Nobody said...

Is there any more info on Spike?