UA-45446743-1

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sunday Valentine’s First Week

sunday4

photo

 

Miss Sunday enjoying the weekend sunshine <3

 

Hi Everyone!
I've been in my new home for a week now, and it's amazing what I've
been able to accomplish. I started out in the kitchen learning how to
get around without being able to see, but I sat at the gate and
whimpered until my humans finally understood I wanted to explore the
whole house :) I can find my humans in whatever room they are in now.
I'm happy to say that my foster sister Maggie understands that I don't
want to play, and we can hang out in the same room together without
interacting at all. She has her own toys and bones, and I'm not really
interested in her stuff. She doesn't even try to sleep in my bed!
It's all mine. I have a new routine of finding my way back into the
house when I go outside to wee, and I haven't had a single accident in
my new house.


My foster mama has been giving me lots of eye drops every day, and it
will be time to go see the vet again soon. I like riding in the car
when my foster mama puts my bed in the seat to curl up in, so I don't
think I will mind going there.


Here's a picture of me doing what I do best!


Furry hugs,
Sunday Valentine <3

 

Marjorie,
Thank you for this wonderful update on Sunday Valentine.
She looks so sweet and comfortable.
Thank you for taking into your loving care.  Bless that sweet little girl!

 

Sunday Valentine
You are a very beautiful girl. You deserve tons of love & plenty of beauty sleep. I'm so glad you have a great foster family to love & care for you!!

No comments: