UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Rescue, Chicago; now known as Duffy



Hi Everyone!

On Saturday, I went to a shelter in southern NJ and pulled a dog that
they called Chicago. Thought it was not a very nice name, so he is now officially called
"Duffy"

He is a nice boy, but right now, still trying to figure out what is going on. The shelter said he was very stressed there, and I do believe that to be true. He was really scared when I brought him home, but now
that he has been here for more than 24 hours, he is starting to relax and settle in.

He is eating a lot, as I suspect he was always afraid his food would be taken away. He also was afraid when I went to use the pooper scooper to clean up after him. I think this says a lot about what his life was like.
So sad!

I just kept telling him on the ride home, that his life will NEVER be hre
what it was before! I kept telling him, welcome to your new life!
I think he already is starting to know.....
I will post some pictures later today!  Here  he is in the shelter.

Loretta Dolan  


Welcome to the rest of you life, Duffy. Thank you for caring for the little guy. We can’t wait to see his pictures. 

Your are a true blessing for Duffy! Hopefully he will continue to decompress in the coming days and we will see him shine!!!


No comments: