UA-45446743-1

Monday, October 28, 2013

Rosie and Chloe update

The girls have been here a week and they are doing great. Rosie loves all the dogs here and people too. She isn't hugely active and when she is, she has a hard time breathing. So we have just been walking around the yard, each day one more lap.  Chloe has a little more attitude. Lol. We went for a walk w each of the resident dogs and she didn't do bad. Let's just say she likes her personal space. If one of them gets too close and she isn't in the mood she let's them know. No biting, just a growl and my dogs back off. But I did see her engage in play w my bug (Mo-Aka-Dink). It was cute she kind of hopped at him wanting to play. So she will be just fine.  They are very bonded and sleep on the dog bed together. I'm putting ear and eye drops in for Ro. I'm waiting for the lab results to come back. I love them both and I'm happy I could help them. Jill




No comments: