UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy 10th Birthday Beadoe

Hi All,

My dear little deaf brat Beadoe is 10 tomorrow. Back in the day, he was an infamous NEBTR boy. We got him when he wasn't quite 4. He is deaf and had a horrible bite history. His "purchasers" had kept him in a cat crate covered by a sheet for years. Fortunately, we were contacted by a concerned family friend and he came to us.

During our early adventures, Sheryl and I had many laughs about a more appropriate name for him.  Beadoe was an almost 4 y/o BT "puppy" when I got him.  I posted alot about his climbing over my front, picket fences (and me charging after him), his jumping into the 42" pool. He's still a nutbutt, but now a velcro boy.  He'd never been allowed to be a puppy or socialized.  Other than the fact that he's deaf, he's a normal, 100% Boston Terrier.
 
I so hope we will continue our adventures for years. I'm just so glad we took a chance with him.  He always wanted to be a good boy, he just had no guidance.  He's an awesomely good boy.

 His blog is on our Website and he's mentioned in Julie Klam's "You Had Me At Woof."
Anyway, happy happy birthday Beadie. We've shared almost 6 years of adventures together. Here's to many, many more!

Joy Riley

Happy Birthday, Beadoe.  I think you've done pretty well for yourself.  You certainly hit the doggy powerball with Joy!

And Erin Sullivan's crew wants to say Happy Birthday as well!


No comments: