UA-45446743-1

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mandy gets Adopted!

Mandy was adopted Saturday by Trish and Al Vanskiver. It was a tearful goodbye and extremely hard letting her go.  Mandy is a mill survivor that I had for over 8 months, doing my best to teach her how to be a normal dog.  This girl was so damaged some of you may remember how she was paralyzed with fear and hid behind my toilet the first night. I fell in love. Watching her grow was an amazing experience. I did not know when this day would come, she was welcome here as long as she needed to be.  It takes someone special to want to adopt a dog like Mandy, Trish  knew everything and wants to give Mandy the loving forever home she deserves.  They are wonderful people!  I know Mandy is stressed in a new environment but she is doing better than expected.  Picture of her and new Mom(looks like she’s smiling) and one with new sister Libby!
Leslie
Morgan, PA 

Leslie; Congratulations! You did a wonderful thing for Mandy by giving her your love and now she has love forever.  What a transformation!  You shared love, you will forever be her angel!  Thank you!


No comments: