UA-45446743-1

Friday, November 15, 2013

Welcome New Foster Madison!

Here I am at my new foster home.  I don't quite understand it yet, but I've had a walk, had some treats and ran in the yard.   Now I'm on the big bed cause someone said there would be a big sunny spot there later.  Now where did that Benny go?

Madison is a beautiful energetic girl of 8 yrs.  I tried to do the slow introduction to Benny and the house, but she keeps jumping over the gate.  Now the house is quiet and the pups are napping in different rooms.  I guess I'll just have to stay really close just in case, but so far they are being good together.  They spent some time in my neighbors big fenced in yard and chased each other a little and got the preliminary body parts sniffing accomplished.

2 comments:

tuxedofarts said...

Does she have 2 different colored eyes? She's beautiful... I just got confirmation my foster application is being reviewed.I can't wait there's only one thing better then a Boston terrier... More than one. A house filled with pig grunts and snoring!

Cody Jarrett said...

A house filled with pig grunts and snoring!

And swamp gas. Don't forget the swamp gas.