UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ace is Adopted

My boy Ace was picked up yesterday by the Healey family. His new family was so excited to have him. The two daughters (six and nine) were already fighting over who gets to walk him to the car. I am so overjoyed for him. This is the conclusion of my first foster and, man is it bittersweet! I will always have a place in my heart for that little guy and remember what (I can imagine) he went through before NEBTR came to his rescue. I want to thank my foster support ladies Vicki and Tammy. And also Jodi for showing me the ropes at the mill that day.
Thank you to the whole group for letting me be a part of this awesome team.

Kendra Giangiulio
West Reading, PA

Sooooo happy for Ace!!!! Sending much love from NEBTR!  And thank you Kendra for all you did to transform this neglected puppy mill boy to a loving companion.  Awesome job!

No comments: