UA-45446743-1

Friday, May 2, 2014

New Foster Lulu



Thanks Jerrilyn Walter for getting us our foster Lulu. Lulu was found as stray in Rochester and was turned in to Lollipop Farm in Rochester. I drove out there today and picked her up. She is a year old. She races around like a rocket. She has met our cats. I don't think she had ever seen a cat before. She is smaller than our cat Darwin. She is terrified of stairs. Needs some work on leash walking but we will work on that. She is a very affectionate, love little girl. The first thing she did was give me kisses.

I was worried how Zoey would accept another dog since she is bossy. But so far they seem fine. Lulu is not aggressive at all. She has a very sweet kind personality. Wally was not sure what was going on with all the commotion when we got home. He just threw back his head and let out a howl he just wanted to express his confusion over the whole situation. One thing we have to be extremely careful of is I think she could be "running dog " like Buster was. One of the first things I am going to do is get her microchipped.

 Loretta Miner

I don't doubt that anything that cute will be a "foster failure."  She is absolutely precious!

No comments: