UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Welcome Bella and Summer

Hello all!!
Kim and I are finally in a place where we can help out again with fostering!!! Our first fosters since superstorm Sandy arrived Friday!!!

We picked up mom, Bella (14) and daughter, Summer (8).

They are super sweet and really attached to each other. Where one goes, the other goes.
Bella is a ball of energy, you'd never guess that she is 14! She does have some bumps and lumps that need to be looked at, hopefully they will be fine.

Summer is more laid back, but once she warms up, she will follow you all over to get you to pick her up and cuddle!!!

They are excellent on leash, I've never had two well mannered dogs on leash as these two are.

This was a rescue meant to be for us~when Jerilyn asked me about rescuing these two, that happen to be in our town, I was hesitant at first, only because we are in between moving back home and not 100% back yet. But I felt that we were able to at least temporarily foster. When I got the address, I thought to myself, are these the two bt's that I saw a few days ago playing in the yard?? Sure enough they were the ones!! So, Kim and I bring them to our almost completed home where our daughter is there helping us get organized and she says, I know those dogs!! She is a hair stylist and the pups' late human mom was our daughters client!! She has seen many pictures of them through the years and she remembers when Bella had the litter of pups that Summer was from. It truly is a small world!!

I will keep everyone updated on them as we learn more!!

Kim and Evette Heinle

Thank you Kim and Evette for being there for these two beautiful girls, who have been loved their whole lives and will continue to be loved thanks to you!

No comments: