UA-45446743-1

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Charlie Brown is Adopted


Hello facebook friends I'm foster pup Charlie Brown, tomorrow at 6am foster mom and dad, Greg & Maria leave for a 6 hr.trip to Maryland. Mama will do a little training and then when I am comfortable they will hand me over lovingly. My new mommy's name is Janine. I am a lucky boy, I am loved! Foster mama will cry but she wants everyone to know they are happy tears and fostering is a beautiful thing, we share happiness and love!

Charlie Brown


My hubby and I are leaving at 6am to begin the journey to Maryland I guess it's approx. 6hrs up and 6hrs. back, we will visit at her new apartment and then stay and pass along some handling instructions. We will make sure Charlie and the new owner are at ease with each other and when Charlie is only mildly trembling, I will scurry to my car so no one sees the tears rolling down my face. He is a real nervous nellie and why I feel a greater need to protect him. He is being adopted by an amazing young woman that is already in love with him, I know he will have the life he has always deserved!
Thank you all for allowing me to be part of this incredible team!  
Maria


Maria, good luck tomorrow!  Thank you so much for going the extra mile (actually 600 miles) for Charlie.  He's a lucky boy.  Drive safe.

 Oh Maria!  You are so wonderful to see Charlie through such a big journey.  What love and dedication, bless you and safe travels.

No comments: