UA-45446743-1

Friday, June 20, 2014

Say a Prayer for Cricket




Crickets problem is pretty bad, she has a stage or class 5 maybe 6 heart murmur. She is on 3 different medications. If in 5 days she doesn't seem 'better' they will add another pill. If that doesn't work then we need to send her to the Rainbow Bridge. She is 11 yrs old which isn't old for a BT but....  I have to keep her calm (anyone with a Boston terrier knows that's not an easy task). Keep her out of a room with high humidity. This Vet is awesome - Dr Case-Miller I love her! I have had Cricket to the Vet many times and the other Vet never even mentioned a heart murmur....Anyway, she is home with me now....I get to wake up another day with her cute face looking at me. Thank you all for the good wishes and prayers.. .... I am feeling blessed....

Joyce
Atco, NJ
PS My son Gregory came to the Vet after work, he was so concerned....

1 comment:

Matt S. said...

I thought 11 was pretty old for a BT? I have never seen one live past 8 or 9...