UA-45446743-1

Sunday, June 29, 2014

More Puppy Pics




Here are puppy toes, and the line up, and the different tail lengths.

The surrender time was set for 3pm Friday. I called my vet and asked if they could squeeze in a possibly pregnant dog, and they gave us an appointment time of 4:45.  That gave me just enough time to get the dogs, meet Beth, (Beth and Jim are SAINTS for driving to meet us to pick up Fudge) and get to the vet on time.  Well as it turned out, the previous owner messaged me Thursday night at 4:50 that Velvet had just had her first puppy.  WOW...guess she really IS/WAS pregnant.  lol   So instead of taking a possibly pregnant dog to the vet, I took a momma and 4 new born pups there instead.

I can't understand how they only get CUTER as the hours tick by. 

Chris & T & V & a,b,c,d

Thank goodness NEBTR volunteers like you stepped in!  Thank you Chris!

No comments: