UA-45446743-1

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Max Needs Prayers to Save His Eye


Max is at the special vet at Cornell to get specialized 24 hour treatment to save his eye.  They admitted him because he need continuous care around the clock right now. The status of his eye is critical. They feel he got some kind of a chemical in his eye. I hated leaving him SO FAR!! Even though he my foster, I love him and want him to feel better. Actually seeing him like this breaks my heart in more ways than one. I have a terrible headache from all the tears I cried today for him. The doctors are hoping that they will be able to regrow the first layer of his cornea which is completely gone. His entire eye is ulcered. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN??? I wish I knew....So he REALLY needs your prayers that he responds well to the treatment and WILL NOT have to have his eye removed. Thanks for ALL the well wishes and PRAYERS! Thanks again to EVERYONE!! And God Bless!!

Christine Manzella

No comments: