UA-45446743-1

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Home for the Holidays - ZOEY


Looking for an easy going, laid back lady? Then I'm about to be the love of your life! Yes indeed, being retired is a nice lifestyle for me, Iâm all done with the puppy nonsense that can make you crazy: no chewed up shoes, blankets, or pillows, housebreaking and I are well acquainted, and I won't demand your constant attention. You see, after twelve years, I've long since put all that foolishness behind me so we can have a nice, quiet, peaceful life, watching the birds from your window or yard, stopping to sniff the flowers or traces of other dogs, sitting quietly together, giving you gentle kisses to remind you Iâm with you and loving it, and, if you'll let me, snuggling in bed together. I'm a bit of a couch potato, would be happy to share it with you, but an occasional game of fetch would be fun too. Perhaps you and I could learn some new games, ones that won't wear out either of us. And I'm good for walks, the leash and I are old friends. I may get a bit excited when I see a dog, I like making new friends, but wonât be a pest. Being quiet and laid back, I'll rest peacefully while youâre at work or school, though of course I would love it if you and I could spend most of our time together without those inconvenient interruptions, but I understand the necessities of modern life, won't resent it when you're away. Just give me a nice, comfortable bed or couch till you get home. And I'll give you a big kiss when you return. So how about it? We'll make a great family! Wouldn't you like 25 lbs of love to share your home? Love, Zoey Zoey is currently being fostered in Bensalem, PA and her adoption fee will be $150.00 We require an application, phone interview and homecheck. To see our application process before applying, visit www.nebostonrescue.com

No comments: