UA-45446743-1

Monday, December 1, 2014

Adoptable Pup Spotlight! SAMSON

Hi everyone... thanks for stopping by to read my spotlight. I wanted to tell you my story. Pardon me if I stutter a little, you see.. I am just starting to gain self-confidence and be proud of who I am and where I came from.

NEBTR rescued me from a puppy mill. For six years, they used me to breed litter after litter of puppies - like a machine. I never knew warm beds or snuggles, I never knew squeaky toys or Kongs with peanut butter or "good boy." I never knew human love.

My foster mom Jill has been working with me to help me realize that I don't have to be so scared anymore. That I have a new life now - and I am safe and cared for, and special. But most important - I am WANTED.

When I came to foster care, I was scared of my own shadow. Over the past few months, I have made great strides. I can jump up on the couch now and be with my humans. I learned how to sleep in a doggy bed. I am even facing my fear of the bath (I never had one before).

I get along with the other resident dogs just fine, and have no major health issues.

In my soul, I am a sweet and gentle boy who desperately wants to love and be loved in returned.

Could you be my forever home?

Love,
Samson





No comments: