UA-45446743-1

Monday, December 1, 2014

Juneau Update





Well Mr June bug has been here a week and he is doing great. He needs to learn self control. He bites hard when he plays. So every one says No Bite! A lot and he is getting it. He actually sighed at me when I said it when he sat with us on the couch. Lol,  I said I know buddy. But he is fun and very smart. He has sit down pat. He will play a while and just go back to his bed. 
 
I took him to work with me on Tuesday. I thought he walked weird,  almost stiff. So for fun we did a xray of his legs. And his lower leg bones are very bowed. Not sure why. But that is most likely the cause of his odd walking. He will be neutered on Wednesday. I'm slowly introducing him to my dogs. I have one very picky guy that he might never get to be with..( Silas)..  But like I said a little self control is all he needs. Such a sweet boy. I just don't understand how someone could be so cruel. 
 
Jill
DuBois pa
 
Oh my is he a looker!  Seems like he is so happy to be safe and warm, he just can't contain his happiness!  

No comments: