UA-45446743-1

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sunday Valentine


Hi Everyone! I know it's been a long time since you've heard from me. I've been busy chasing the sunny spots around the floor and sleeping in them.

I'm here today while I still can to say THANK YOU to NEBTR for giving me a warm, safe place to stay for the last year and a half when my first Mama couldn't take care of me anymore. You might remember that one of my human baby brothers needed surgery far away when he was born, and my family loved me enough to contact the rescue to find someone who would love this 13 year old blind and deaf pup as much as they do. Well, I turned 15 this month, and I have lived a good life. My old family still comes to visit me, and my new family spoils me with homemade turkey meatloaf in my kibble. But my foster Mama took me to the vet this week, and she said my kidneys aren't working like they are supposed to anymore, and that's why I haven't been feeling well for the last few weeks. Mama says that in a few days, I'm going to go to a special place called the Rainbow Bridge, where I will play and run again without my legs and back hurting. She is giving me lots of cuddles and treats this week, and she says I will be able to see and hear, and feel like a new girl again!

I will be surrounded by all the people who love me. But I couldn't go without saying thank you to all the special people who support the Senior Trust and NEBTR and work so hard to give even old ladies like me a second chance. Someday I will see you all again!

Love and Kisses, Sunday Valentine

No comments: