UA-45446743-1

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

More on Brady and Juneau




 
Brady is a fantastic boy. He is so sweet and gentle. He loves everyone. He loves to be cuddled and petted. He eats like a champ. He doesn't need to be crated,  just let out frequently to potty. He is patiently waiting for his forever home.
 
Juneau, Mr June bug is also fabulous! He is such a good boy,  I love him dearly. He has been 100 % a good boy. But that is how he was before. He gets along fine with everyone. ( except Silas, but that's on Silas not Juneau) and the grumpy shih tzu Gizmo that is here from my local shelter.  Gizmo will chase Juneau, growling and barking. Juneau jumps on the couch away from him and looks at me like what is wrong w him,  jeeze. Lol. So all is well here. The boys are great.
 
Jill

1 comment:

anjel77 said...

How do I adopt a BT ? I live in Plattsburg NY
Thank you !