UA-45446743-1

Monday, February 2, 2015

More on Scamp



I've had Scamp for 10 days now and he's really trying his best to become a part of our family.
He is completely housebroken and is able to tell me when he has to go out.
He loves playing fetch and can even catch a tennis ball that I throw off the wall on the rebound!

He is able to be around all of my dogs with no problem, however he doesn't know how to interact with them. He is very shy and walks away when any of them initiate play. He still sleeps in his own room and goes in there when he wants peace and quiet. When I close the door on him, he may cry and howl until I let him out.

We just went on a snowy walk, and Scamp did very well. I have been trying to make sure he gets a solid half hour per day of exercise to help him get back into shape.

Scamp has met several people while he has been with me, and he has been a gentleman around each and every one of them. He is such a sweet, loving dog who has made his way into so many hearts in the short time he's been with me.  He's an incredibly good dog who just wants someone to love him and relishes attention.

Alyssa and Scamp

 That is so wonderful, Alyssa. You have such a big heart for taking him into your care and it's awesome to hear he's doing so well! He sounds so sweet, and is a handsome little guy too!

Warm wishes, Deb


His level of cuteness is intolerable to me!  Sounds like such a great boy!
Denice

No comments: